Friday, August 12, 2005

"Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day"

The lyrics above are written on a piece of scrap sketchbook paper, torn out and stuck to the side of my desk. I didn't start it, Hwee Ru did! The only time I've heard it was on Sunday, in Topman. Haha. So now when we're bored, sick of lessons, we hum/sing the song (well only the chorus) haha.

Cause for us, every day in school's a bad day.

Chinese O level results were back today. Yup bad day indeed. I... FAILED! Yup. My reputation for being a straight-F9 Chinese student pulled through yet again baby! Sad eh.

But but but! I PASSED MY CHINESE ORAL!! Yes, I got a "P" which means PASS! Whoo.
I can speak Chinese!
Haha , right. We all know the truth. For me, the "P" would be better off meaning 'pathetic'. lol.

I refuse to retake the exam. And I guess lao shi knows it won't really make a difference cause she told me that it was up to me whether I wanted to sit for it again or not.
No no no no no!

i need an mp3 player so badly. gwrah!

No comments: